Friday 8 January 2016

Tuition

Wow I'm really exhausted right now but I am still determined to update this. So, today is the first day I went to my tuition class. We learnt English today and it was quite fun. The teacher is out going and funny glad he is pheww. Oh yeah it's a bonus that I understood what he taught me. Thanks teach. Imma tell you about what happened when I first arrived there. Basically, I registered first at the front desk with my mum. I felt a bit nervous because I didn't have any friends there ahaha sad and I had to speak in another language so yeah, you probably get it right if not just pretend that you are. I sat in the middle alone, there were two sits beside me and I put my bag next to me and just kept quiet while everyone else were busy talking about stuff and they talked in Hindi and I felt weird about it because I don't understand them.Surprisingly, my classmate, Hazim came into the room and I felt kind of glad that he was there but we both don't click with each other and that's a pity if not I would actually have a friend and someone to talk to. The class had like a bunch of Indians, 3 Malays including me and a Chinese boy. I'm the only Malay girl while the others are boys. *sighs heavily* I kept on spacing out and looking at the wall while waiting for the teacher and lesson to begin. Umm, it was actually an okay time for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment