Monday 4 January 2016

Should I?

I just wanted to get this off my chest so, I have thoughts about joining a taekwando class. There's one near my local park and it's near my house so there's like no problem about it and my parent's gave me permission to join it but when I think about it again how would it go? Because I'll be a noob and I don't know anyone there. Some of you wouldn't mind about that but I'm an insecure person hear me out. Yes it's wrong to make an excuse and especially if it's about my flaws. Hey . You don't know how I feel so calm down. But still if I don't take this opportunity then when will I ever get another chance like this, right. Hmm, that's what fusionspeaks told me and it got me thinking. Yeah. I probably should join the class. Thank you, Unnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment