Monday 4 January 2016

First day of SCHOOL

I just got back from my first day of school and man it was damn hot I felt like a burnt ass chicken. Hmm too bad I didn't get to sit with my kouhai but it's not like we can't see each other lol. When I first walked through the front gate it was awkward cas there were people taking pictures of the new juniors and I'm walking behind them feeling like an outcast when that shit was over my senior and my friends greeted me which made me feel welcomed and at ease. I finally met yb and she's still cute as a button. I nudged her shoulders and she gave me a big smile. Well too bad this year I can't join you guys in the asrama but hey we can still see each other :) And I saw some of my juniors Tini and Kia. Aw they were adorable haha. I feel very weird and like I did something wrong for being in my 9th grade lol. I just feel uncomfortable about it and it's disturbing me. Oh yeah, I just told my mom before school that my class is near and just next to my last year's class but someone flipped the tables and my class is like in the clouds okay maybe i'm over exaggerating. It is at the 4th floor effiiiiiiin I feel bad for the teachers and especially our parents , tsk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment